- Survey in detail the status quo of an active leadership culture pattern, in order to design demand-related and customised leadership programmes without wasting time or effort.
Evaluate the impact/sustainability of leadership programmes (learning/development progress in a before/after comparison).
- Reflect on the leadership behaviour applied in your organisation in a targeted – and if needed level-specific – manner (90 to 180-degree feedback).
- Create the substantial foundation for a constructive and in-depth reflection on leadership and cooperation in a team, for example within the scope of team measures (team building, team development, etc.).
- Prepare fundamental cultural transformation processes. Identify the current leadership culture applied and experienced by your employees and, on this basis, define specific and demand-related measures of development and change, taking into account the strategic corporate objectives.
- Establish the basis for a targeted leadership coaching process. Reflect on the personality structure of the managers in charge, the leadership style portfolio they ›naturally‹ apply as well as its impact on the system climate.